Josie's country, Alhalkere, lies to the west in the Utopia region of Central Australia. Designs in this painting represent a variety of important elements and Dreamtime stories belonging to Alhalkere country including atnwelarr (a pencil yam) and indukwa (a seed that emus like to eat), as well as awelye (women's ceremony and body paint designs) for Alhalkere.
- This painting comes unstretched and rolled in a tube. See our Custom Stretching page for stretching options.
- Size of painting: Approx 90cm x 30cm
- Border: Approx 6cm strip of black canvas border; enough required for wrapping around a 2cm or 3cm deep stretcher frame which is the popular choice for framing Aboriginal art.
- Material: Synthetic polymer paint on canvas
- This painting comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
Have your new painting arrive ready to hang (Australian deliveries). We work with a framer to get your artwork stretched and delivered ready to hang so you don't have to worry about anything.
Choose the applicable size from our Custom Stretching page and simply add to cart.