Country is more than just a place. For Delvine Petyarre, there is a deep physical, social and spiritual connection to her country; the land she identifies with through kinship system. Country provides all aspects of life. Delvine's country is Alhalkere which lies in the heart of Central Australia's Utopia region. The intricate strings of dots in this painting map Delvine's country and includes river beds, yam root systems, sandhills and travelling lines.
- This painting comes unstretched and rolled in a tube. See our Custom Stretching page for stretching options.
- Size of painting: Approx 60cm x 30cm
- Border: Approx 6cm strip of black canvas border; enough required for wrapping around a 2cm or 3cm deep stretcher frame which is the popular choice for framing Aboriginal art.
- Material: Synthetic polymer paint on canvas
- This painting comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
Have your new painting arrive ready to hang (Australian deliveries). We work with a framer to get your artwork stretched and delivered ready to hang so you don't have to worry about anything.
Choose the applicable size from our Custom Stretching page and simply add to cart.