Josie paints kame (pencil yam seeds). In the Dreamtime there are two parts to the Pencil Yam story where two different kame were borne that created two different species of pencil yam. One is called Atnwelarr and the other called Arlatyeye. Atnwelarr belongs to Josie's country Alhalkere.
- This painting comes unstretched and rolled in a tube. See our Custom Stretching page for stretching options.
- Size of painting: Approx 30cm x 30cm
- Border: Approx 6cm strip of black canvas border; enough required for wrapping around a 2cm or 3cm deep stretcher frame which is the popular choice for framing Aboriginal art.
- Material: Synthetic polymer paint on canvas
- This painting comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
Have your new painting arrive ready to hang (Australian deliveries). We work with a framer to get your artwork stretched and delivered ready to hang so you don't have to worry about anything.
Choose the applicable size from our Custom Stretching page and simply add to cart.