This painting by Barbara Weir depictsGrass Seed Dreaming. The small brush strokes in warm colours overlap and weave to create a swaying effect like the movement of native grass. The grass seed, which is ground and made into damper, was an important staple food of the traditional Aboriginal people.
- Medium: Synthetic polymer paint on Belgian linen
- Size of painting: 30cm x 30cm
- Background colour: Black
- Linen border: Approx 2cm strip of black border designed to be wrapped around a 2cm deep stretcher frame. Plus approx 6cm of natural coloured linen overhang.
- This painting comes with a Certificate of Authenticityand artist profile.
- This painting comes unstretched and rolled in a tube.