The Anemangkerr is a small globular fruit similar to a little melon. This fruit is high in Vitamin C and is favoured for its exceptional keeping qualities. The ancestral Dreamtime story associated with the Anemangkerr belongs to Liz's country, Atnwengerrp. This ancient red country lies in the heart of Alyawarr land, northeast of Alice Springs, in Central Australia.
- Medium: Synthetic polymer paint on canvas
- Size of painting: 30cm x 30cm
- Border: Approx 6cm strip of black canvas border designed to be wrapped around a stretcher frame
- Background colour: Black
- This painting comes unstretched and rolled in a tube.
- This painting comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and an artist profile.
Please allow 1-3 week days for dispatch on this piece followed by express shipping (1-3 week days for domestic shipment or 10-14 week days for international shipment).
This painting comes unstretched and rolled in a tube.
See our full shipping details »
Have your new painting arrive ready to hang (Australian deliveries). We work with a framer to get your artwork stretched and delivered ready to hang so you don't have to worry about anything.
Go to Custom Stretching